Banana Hazelnut Dessert Wontons
1 medium banana peeled and diced
1/4 cup chopped pecans
1/4 cup brown sugar
16-20 wonton wrappers
1 egg lightly beaten
1/3 cup hazelnut spread
1. Preheat the oven to 400F (200C). Stir together banana, pecans, and brown sugar in a small bowl.
2. Lightly brush the edges of each wonton wrapper with beaten egg. Spoon about 1 teaspoon of hazelnut spread and 1-1/2 teaspoons banana mixture in centre of each wonton.
3. Fold over each wrapper, forming a triangle and seal edges well. (Instead of folding each wonton, I covered the banana and hazelnut wonton with an extra wrapper and sealed the edges, making a square shape)
4. Place wontons on baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Brush the tops of the wontons lightly with lightly beaten egg.
5. Bake 5-6 minutes or until lightly brown. Cool slightly and sprinkle with powdered sugar.